|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh E-Proc|
|About Department||E-procurement (electronic procurement, sometimes also known as supplier exchange) is the business-to-business or business-to-consumer or business-to-government purchase and sale of supplies, work, and services through the Internet as well as other information and networking systems, such as electronic data interchange and enterprise resource planning.
The e-procurement value chain consists of indent management, e-Informing, e-Tendering, e-Auctioning, vendor management, catalogue management, Purchase Order Integration, Order Status, Ship Notice, e-invoicing, e-payment, and contract management. Indent management is the workflow involved in the preparation of tenders. This part of the value chain is optional, with individual procuring departments defining their indenting process. In works procurement, administrative approval and technical sanction are obtained in electronic format. In goods procurement, indent generation activity is done online. The end result of the stage is taken as inputs for issuing the NIT. Elements of e-procurement include request for information, request for proposal, request for quotation, RFx (the previous three together), and eRFx (software for managing RFx projects).
|What is Tender Bidding?||• We Provide Tender Filling Service for Uttar Pradesh E Procurement
• We Provide Tender Bidding Service for Uttar Pradesh E Procurement
• We Provide Tender Uploading Service for Uttar Pradesh E Procurement
• We Provide Digital Signature Certificate Used for Uttar Pradesh E Procurement
• We Provide Free Tender Information Service for Uttar Pradesh E Procurement
• We Provide Vendor Registration for Uttar Pradesh E Procurement
|What tenderbidding.com does?||To participate in the Tenders of Uttar Pradesh E Procurement, we at tenderbidding.com assist/helps in :
• Vendor Registration in portal.
• Provide short summary by thoroughly studying tender document for your interested tender and you do not have to go through all tender documents.
• Preparation of Pre-Bid Query or any query related to tender and for Pre-Bid Meeting we also assist you how to represent your queries and your company in department.
• Document preparation for tender submission.
• Complete bidding process starting from Tender study to Tender Bid Successfully.
• Resolve the post bid query from department.
• If require we also assist in communication with department for Purchase Order related work.
|Documents required for Vendor Registration||To do vendor registration on Uttar Pradesh E Procurement we tenderbidding.com require following documents:
1- Company profile/ brochure.
2- Company registration certificate / Incorporation Certificate / Partnership Deep / Gumastadhara.
3- MSME / SSI Certificate/ Udhyog Adhar.
4- Company Pan Card
5- Company GST
6- Company ISO Certificate if available.
7- MOA & AOA if available.
8- ESIC if available.
9- EPF if available.
10- Audited CA certificate with turnover and Income tax return balance sheet, profit and loss statement of last 3 years
11- Power of attorney for signing tender documents. (if available)
12- Cancel Cheque.
|About DSC by www.tenderbidding.com||We at tenderbidding.com also make Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) which is mandatory for Bidding Tender Online and our DSC will support for all E – Tenders where tenderer wants to bid tender.|