|Department Name||Telangana E-Procurement|
|About Department||The eProcurement Project is a core eGovernance initiative and the platform of the Telangana State Government and is being used by all Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Urban Local Bodies and Universities in the State. The project is very efficient in procurement processes, transparent and also it delivers demonstrable benefits like cost savings to the User Departments, significant reduction of tender process time.
On receipt of certain representations/feedback from the Departments for providing additional features on the existing eProcurement platform, the Steering Committee headed by the Chief Secretary to Government have finalized the "Development of new version of eProcurement & eAuction system" and accordingly, the APTS has entered into Agreement on 12.02.2014 with M/s Cambridge Technology Enterprises. Further, a Supplementary Agreement was entered on 30.05.2014, in view of the AP Re-Organization Act 2014, to cater the needs of the newly formed State of Telangana. This new Version of eProcurement is launched on 03.10.2017 (00.00 Hours)
The main priority of the Government are to deliver the eProcurement Services very efficiently and fast processing the Tender & eAuction Services, the main priorities of the Govt. are Certain Irrigation Projects under Mission Kakatiya and Bhagiratha, Double Bed Rooms Scheme and other Developmental Works in the State.
|What is Tender Bidding?||• We Provide Tender Filling Service for Telangana E Procurement
• We Provide Tender Bidding Service for Telangana E Procurement
• We Provide Tender Uploading Service for Telangana E Procurement
• We Provide Digital Signature Certificate Used for Telangana E Procurement
• We Provide Free Tender Information Service for Telangana E Procurement
• We Provide Vendor Registration for Telangana E Procurement
|What tenderbidding.com does?||To participate in the Tenders of Telangana E Procurement, we at tenderbidding.com assist/helps in :
• Vendor Registration in portal.
• Provide short summary by thoroughly studying tender document for your interested tender and you do not have to go through all tender documents
• Preparation of Pre-Bid Query or any query related to tender and for Pre-Bid Meeting we also assist you how to represent your queries and your company in department.
• Document preparation for tender submission.
• Complete bidding process starting from Tender study to Tender Bid Successfully.
• Resolve the post bid query from department.
• If require we also assist in communication with department for Purchase Order related work.
|Documents required for Vendor Registration||To do vendor registration on Telangana E Procurement we tenderbidding.com require following documents:
1- Company profile/ brochure.
2- Company registration certificate / Incorporation Certificate / Partnership Deep / Gumastadhara.
3- MSME / SSI Certificate/ Udhyog Adhar.
4- Company Pan Card
5- Company GST
6- Company ISO Certificate if available.
7- MOA & AOA if available.
8- ESIC if available.
9- EPF if available.
10- Audited CA certificate with turnover and Income tax return balance sheet, profit and loss statement of last 3 years
11- Power of attorney for signing tender documents. (if available)
12- Cancel Cheque.
|About DSC by www.tenderbidding.com||We at tenderbidding.com also make Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) which is mandatory for Bidding Tender Online and our DSC will support for all E – Tenders where tenderer wants to bid tender.|