|Department Name||Karnataka E procurement|
|About Department||Government of Karnataka (GoK) is of firm belief that Information Technology should be utilized to user in an era of e-Governance aimed at demystifying the role of Government simplifying procedures. And bringing in transparency making need based good quality and timely information available to all citizens and providing all services in an efficient and cost-effective way and identified services on an online basis. It is Single Procurement portal where in various department of Karanataka Government publish their tenders.|
|What is Tender Bidding?||• We Provide Tender Filling Service for Karnataka E Procurement
• We Provide Tender Bidding Service for Karnataka E Procurement
• We Provide Tender Uploading Service for Karnataka E Procurement
• We Provide Digital Signature Certificate Used for Karnataka E Procurement
• We Provide Free Tender Information Service for Karnataka E Procurement
• We Provide Vendor Registration for Karnataka E Procurement
|What tenderbidding.com does?||To participate in the Tenders of Karnataka E Procurement, we at tenderbidding.com assist/helps in :
• Vendor Registration in portal.
• Provide short summary by thoroughly studying tender document for your interested tender and you do not have to go through all tender documents.
• Preparation of Pre-Bid Query or any query related to tender and for Pre-Bid Meeting we also assist you how to represent your queries and your company in department.
• Document preparation for tender submission.
• Complete bidding process starting from Tender study to Tender Bid Successfully.
• Resolve the post bid query from department.
• If require we also assist in communication with department for Purchase Order related work.
|Documents required for Vendor Registration||To do vendor registration on Karnataka E Procurement we tenderbidding.com require following documents:
1- Company profile/ brochure.
2- Company registration certificate / Incorporation Certificate / Partnership Deep / Gumastadhara.
3- MSME / SSI Certificate/ Udhyog Adhar.
4- Company Pan Card
5- Company GST
6- Company ISO Certificate if available.
7- MOA & AOA if available.
8- ESIC if available.
9- EPF if available.
10- Audited CA certificate with turnover and Income tax return balance sheet, profit and loss statement of last 3 years
11- Power of attorney for signing tender documents. (if available)
12- Cancel Cheque.
|About DSC by www.tenderbidding.com||To bid tender online for Karnataka Eprocurement, we at tenderbidding.com also provide Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) which is mandatory for Bidding Tender Online and our DSC will support for all E – Tenders where tenderer wants to bid tender.|