|Department Name||AP Eprocurement|
|About Department||Government of Andhra Pradesh has always been at the forefront of implementing e-Governance, having pioneered popular projects like CARD, eSeva, Mee Seva, E-Procurement. To take the evolution of E-Procurement to the next level, it is felt essential to have a comprehensive, elaborated new E-Procurement solution for providing better services to citizens and businesses. The new E-Procurement platform is built using flexible workflow, User-friendly navigation, Interactive Dashboard for buyers & suppliers and caters to all types of Procurement processes like Double Cover, EPC, BOT, BOOT, World Bank requirements for tendering of works, products, services, etc. using a single solution.. User departments can now perform Pre-Procurement, Procurement and Post Procurement activities using a single instance. Further, a user has to register only once with new E-Procurement platform to access multiple modules like Centralized Supplier Registration, Supplier Management, E-Tenders, E-Auctions, E-Catalogues, Contract Management, Cost Estimation and E-Payments in the new platform. The new E-Procurement platform has been thoroughly tested and audited by STQC Directorate, Government of India and is fully compliant with CVC & GFR Guidelines 2005 and IT Act 2000/2008 for data security & privacy in Public Procurement.|
|What is Tender Bidding?||• We Provide Tender Filling Service for tender.apeprocurement.gov.in
• We Provide Tender Bidding Service for tender.apeprocurement.gov.in
• We Provide Tender Uploading Service for tender.apeprocurement.gov.in
• We Provide Digital Signature Certificate Used for tender.apeprocurement.gov.in
• We Provide Free Tender Information Service for tender.apeprocurement.gov.in
• We Provide Vendor Registration for tender.apeprocurement.gov.in
|What tenderbidding.com does?||To participate in the Tenders of A P Eprocurement, we at tenderbidding.com assist/helps in :
• Vendor Registration in portal.
• Provide short summary by thoroughly studying tender document for your interested tender and you do not have to go through all tender documents.
• Preparation of Pre-Bid Query or any query related to tender and for Pre-Bid Meeting we also assist you how to represent your queries and your company in department.
• Document preparation for tender submission.
• Complete bidding process starting from Tender study to Tender Bid Successfully.
• Resolve the post bid query from department.
• If require we also assist in communication with department for Purchase Order related work.
|Documents required for Vendor Registration||To do vendor registration on A P E Procurement we tenderbidding.com require following documents:
1- Company profile/ brochure.
2- Company registration certificate / Incorporation Certificate / Partnership Deep / Gumastadhara.
3- MSME / SSI Certificate/ Udhyog Adhar.
4- Company Pan Card
5- Company GST
6- Company ISO Certificate if available.
7- MOA & AOA if available.
8- ESIC if available.
9- EPF if available.
10- Audited CA certificate with turnover and Income tax return balance sheet, profit and loss statement of last 3 years
11- Power of attorney for signing tender documents. (if available)
12- Cancel Cheque.
|About DSC by www.tenderbidding.com||To bid tender online for AP Eprocurement, we at tenderbidding.com also make Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) which is mandatory for Bidding Tender Online and our DSC will support for all E – Tenders where tenderer wants to bid tender.|